Click on a question below to see answer
- What do you sell?
- Why should ‘we’ hire Aesthetic Philosophies?
- Do you do all of the work?
- How much do you charge?
- Can you match the pricing quoted by another designer / company?
- How long do projects take to complete?
- When can you start working on my project?
- What does the process involve?
- What role do clients play?
- Can you make my design look like this?
- Have you done any work in ‘our’ industry?
- Who owns the copyright for work you have done for me?
- Will it affect the project if we’re in different states / countries?
- I don’t know where to start. Can you help me?
- How do you accept payment?
1. What do you sell?
We are hired to give businesses a strong visual brand that instills credibility and differentiates them from competitors. We apply our ten years of experience in marketing and design to help clients achieve increased customer attraction and retention.
Specific services include print design (brochures, catalogs, book covers, multi-page documents, fliers, mailers), brand identity (logos, icons, packaging, business cards, and stationary), advertising design (4-color magazine ads and articles), presentations, websites, video editing, and social media marketing.
See how our creative services can help your business.^ Back to questions
2. Why should 'we' hire Aesthetic Philosophies?
When you hire us, we know that our job means more than just promoting a business; we’re promoting the values and passions of hardworking people. We advocate businesses through marketing and graphic design. Learn more^ Back to questions
3. Do you do all of the work?
Yes. All of the work is done by the owner and lead designer, Del Mauricio. This enhances project communication and efficiency. We do not have any employees or sub contractors, unless otherwise specified.^ Back to questions
4. How much do you charge?
We have no set price list as every project and client has different needs. We are happy to provide you with a unique quote based on your needs. The best way to get a quote is to send us an email with your requirements. We can then schedule a time to speak in more detail.
We are here to do more than simply making your visual brand pretty. We’re here to build a relationship that helps you advocate and grow your business.^ Back to questions
5. Can you match the pricing quoted by another designer / company?
No. Design skills, experience, and outcome vary by designer / company. Therefore, design is not a commodity. Our pricing is based on client requirements and level of expertise we deliver to them.^ Back to questions
6. How long do projects take to complete?
All projects and design needs are different. They range from a couple of days to a few weeks. The time frame depends on the number of project deliverables (logo, business cards, letterhead, signage, collateral, style guide, promotional items, etc.).^ Back to questions
7. When can you start working on my project?
It is possible that we can start working on your project right away. Typically, we focus on existing clients. Please contact us to find out more details.^ Back to questions
8. What does the process involve?
The process can vary, however you can expect something like this:
- Define client requirements
- 50% deposit
- Final 50%
9. What role do clients play?
In order to create a successful visual brand, the client collaborates with us to define a clear creative brief and direction. We conceptualize a variety of ideas based on the creative brief, which we narrow down to the best. Then we polish these and present them to the client for feedback. This leads to revisions and the final editing.^ Back to questions
10. Can you make my design look like this?
While it would be easy to replicate someone else’s visual brand, it still does not give you the differentiation and identity your business needs to attract and retain customers. Taking the time to explore and develop your visual brand will be an investment that will set you apart and grow your ideal customer base.^ Back to questions
11. Have you done any work in ‘our’ industry?
It is likely we have, however we can apply and adapt our skills, research and process based on a specific industry. The process and goal are relatively the same, to build a strong visual brand that attracts and retains customers.^ Back to questions
12. Who owns the copyright for work you have done for me?
All creative work produced by us will be the property of the client upon full payment. We reserve the right to use any work for promotional purposes.^ Back to questions
13. Will it affect the project if we’re in different states / countries?
Yes. Communication is simply conducted via email, phone and video chat as needed. If you are in the area, then we can arrange a face-to-face meeting. We have efficiently worked with businesses in different time zones without any difficulty.^ Back to questions
14. I don’t know where to start. Can you help me?
Send us an email. We’ll schedule a call to listen to your needs and guide you through the options. We are here to do more than simply making your visual brand pretty. We’re here to build a relationship that helps you advocate and grow your business.^ Back to questions
15. How do you accept payment?
For most projects, we normally request 50% to be paid upfront prior to scheduling a project. We accept payment via bank transfer, PayPal, or check. The remaining 50% is payable upon project completion.^ Back to questions
If we haven’t answered your question, please email us